Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For Forum Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMMenace

GMMenace

Looking For Forum Staff Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Forum Staff   Looking For Forum Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:43 pm

We are looking for two Super-Moderators to give our Forum players Help & Support, we will also be wanting them to keep the Forum clean & controlled by getting rid of spam Threads/Posts and keeping the Admins updated on Spammers/Issues. These two People will also be ''part of our team'' giving us Idea's/Feelings on how we can make our Server/Forum even more better than we currently are!, super-moderators wont have any special advantages in-game they will be purely for Forum Support

application form.

Copy And Paste This Into An Inbox Message To Me And Thor:

[x] Tell us how you would be able to help us out.
[x] Tell us why you want to a Moderator & if you have experience (previously).
[x] Tell us what idea's and thoughts you could bring to the server to improve gaming for players.
[x] Tell us If you have any previous experience with gaming. (Map Maker/Quest Scripter/Mob Maker/...)

Please allow 1-2days for a Reply from one of Us.

[I am also looking for somebody who can make Nice Banners/Custom Ones, we could do with a sweet looking EvolutionMir banner)-
(Text's in the Banner are acceptable no abusive text/pictures. something that's gonna hopfully boost our UserCount! they will receive 1free level PM me your banners).
Back to top Go down

Looking For Forum Staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: Announcements-
Jump to: