Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem in download

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jonathan0924

Problem in download  Empty
PostSubject: Problem in download    Problem in download  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:20 pm

hi everyone ..im new .. i try to download the setup from the page .. i tried few times and fail to download ..
anyone have a new link or other place for download ...thank you very much ..
Back to top Go down
jonathan0924

PostSubject: Re: Problem in download    Problem in download  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:21 pm

oh yea .. btw .. the official webpage download is extreme low speed .. around 1kbps ... and it will stop everytime .. not only me facing this problem .. few of my m8 try to download facing the same problem too
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Problem in download    Problem in download  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:18 pm

sorry to hear this mate. did u try to get it from here:

http://www.legendomir.com/evolution26/EvolutionMir2.6.rar

i was just getting 150kb a sec and i know my net sucks so im sure u should hit higher speeds?
Back to top Go down
jonathan0924

PostSubject: Re: Problem in download    Problem in download  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:50 pm

appreciated .... do i need to download others beside this ?
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Problem in download    Problem in download  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:13 pm

You can get the TempleMaps aswell if u want to but i cant se u hunting there anytime soon its pretty tough. They are here:

http://www.legendomir.com/evolution26/KingTemp.zip

We are also working on a autopatcher... But it might lag the server when someone conects to it so we will test it when we add the new server .exe's
Back to top Go down
xCrystalSoulx

PostSubject: Re: Problem in download    Problem in download  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:08 am

I'm having a similar problem with the download, i am downloading from the link on the lomcn thread and it was going fine, over halfway through and the speed is slowing down and the downloads not moved for about 30 minutes, had 20 mins left to go now got well over an hour.
Back to top Go down
xCrystalSoulx

PostSubject: Re: Problem in download    Problem in download  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 am

I give up may try again later or tomoz started download again and half way through it stops and the speed goes down
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Problem in download    Problem in download  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:16 am

my autopatcher should be up in 24hours
Back to top Go down

Problem in download
Page 1 of 1