Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ring/Apple

Questions...? Empty
PostSubject: Questions...?   Questions...? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:28 am

Elite Weps

Never made one but just curious, when you do... if you have added stats on the old one do they just get discarded and you start with a blank new "elite version" even if the elite versions base stats are lower than the one you got already?

Also

I thought pets used to stop at lvl 40 for everyone but wiz? Has that changed now? Im seeing lvl 45 Wars / Taos with BES / Deva, Shinoo and a BES.

Ta
Back to top Go down
sabar

Questions...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions...?   Questions...? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:06 am

it takes the weapon but gives u a fresh elite version. stats u added on old weap will not be carried on to the elite.
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

Questions...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions...?   Questions...? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:51 am

Wizzy. With 3 crystal spiders when says u can have 1 lol
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Questions...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions...?   Questions...? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:26 am

Ye takes the weapon and replaces it with a fresh one.

Due to wizzys having a totaly different pet listing we thought it wouldnt hurt to keep the weaker pets for everyone. We dont think it unbalances things much? just makes gaming solo mroe interesting as theres not really a high enough usercount for regular group hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions...?   Questions...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: