Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

Bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Bored......   Bored...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 pm

OK im bored im back at work so i got free time again to work on server stuff. Im going to get all the quests ingame next.... Then the lvl 50 Statue Quests.... then CashShop?

Just wondered what u guys think the server needs more of or should have that it doesnt? to stop u all from getting bored lol
Back to top Go down
jonathan0924

Bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored......   Bored...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm

is it possible to change taoist UE skill bit .. like .. if buff on wiz will get extra mc .. buff on warrior will get extra dc and buff on taoist will get extra sc ... just an opinion .. Smile
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

Bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored......   Bored...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:05 pm

i havnt played for some time now m8 so i wudnt have any ideas im afraid, 1 thing i havnt seen a mir 2 server manage tho is the hermit system on mir 3, every lvl above lvl 40 gives +1 stat - mc or dc etc, this would be very difficult tho? seems u have some spare time on ure hands tho ;p
Back to top Go down
IceBlade

Bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored......   Bored...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:45 am

this probably isnt the right place to post this but are we defo gunna have longer on the christmas event considering we still had a couple of days left for it
Back to top Go down
sabar

Bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored......   Bored...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 am

i think the more important thing right now is getting our hands on the latest DB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored......   Bored...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: