Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaffar91

Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please Empty
PostSubject: Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please   Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Hey Thor,

I got tired of reading through the ugly thread below this 1 lol
It seems most people have given up for now, firstly i apologize to u if the server isnt really finished (which i hope it isnt), but i have a suggestion for you as you had some good loyal players here who formed a solid base and it also seems u have some time on your hands.
Would you consider upping the exp and drops slightly to make it a real med rate (as in my eyes a high rate is level 100+ and a med rate to me is lvl 50-80 (obviously 80 being reachable after many months ish of playing). I realise this would meen editing the existing drops, stats and mobs hp/mp/exp etc, but you cud make it easy on yourself by just choosing a % and upping it by that, that way nothing gets unbalanced. Also i think if you made a hermit (mir 3 style 1 - which we talked about b4 it went down) for lvl 40-60/70 then you wouldnt need to mess with the item stats as i think this would even things out.

I think this would really grab your players back if they knew that they wouldnt just be playing the same thing over again, also b4 this cock up it was the most stable server ive played, dont no if u lot will agree with me but most other GM's wudve given up with the user count as it stood, Thor dont dismiss this exp/drop up straight away if its not what you had in mind k, give it a thought!

the big caves like hell cave and red cave and the other unused caves could be amazing leveling areas and theres so much u can do with a mir server like this, i hope menace has something important on his hands and mir has to take 2nd place! Smile

p.s guys this was directed at thor mainly so please dont spam it Smile
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please   Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 am

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please   Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:15 am

fucker lol
Back to top Go down
Glastow

PostSubject: Re: Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please   Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:44 am

who spaming this thread?
Back to top Go down
Glastow

PostSubject: Re: Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please   Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:44 am

not me i tell you
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please   Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Sorry jaf i did read this the other day just been thinking it over. Im not sure we really need to up the exp if im honest there shoudl be plenty to aim for atm in game? but as people level up there will be new caves released to help lvling at that level.

was hoping for a server be tough past level 50 due to the staue quests etc + near everything in game is aimed towards that level.

as for caves + maps i plan to add alot more Ancnt Maps on... PT, Lunar, RedCave, PB, Trolls etc everying normal cave will have an ancnt part to it aswell.

also lvl 45+ cave similar to slaves with nice drops medium exp

BG to be made difficult

new mystery cave with Higher lvl bosses

Lots planned once its back up!!!

ill work on heroes still thought till the new ruby server files are released incase they suck lol.

With the regular events its pretty easy to level i thought 50%+ once a month.... 20%+ once a month + then u have the farming events for items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please   Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clean Thread, Please Dont Spam :) Thor's Attention Please
Page 1 of 1