Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Converting to Hero's Files

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

Converting to Hero's Files Empty
PostSubject: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:49 am

Just an idea ring hass been telling me about the stuff that hes been doing playing about with these files. I know they are alot more versatile than ruby so was wondering if anyone has played a heroes Server? and can give me the pros/cons? stability etc?

If its worth it to get working skills etc i can convert my ruby files to Heroes(alot of work) but if its worth it id be willing to do it.
Back to top Go down
Revolution

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:25 am

Personally i hate heroes files i dont see any advantage i dislike the interface, one of the only reason i played this server was cos it was nice ruby files.
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:41 am

ive only played 2 servers. one being a stupid high stat server which i really cannot stand. the other was more a med server which i can live with. only lvled to around 19 on both servers and although the files leave loads of room for tweaks and custom stuff i dont think its as stable or as balanced as things are currently with ruby.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:35 pm

ye i heard the interface isnt the best. i do like the screen res though. Was just thinking with a straight conversion it should be pretty balanced? or are the extra skills etc on there or somehting?

Only advantage with these files is they come with the source so i could actually code new shit in etc. Rubys are very limited in what u can control on there hence why some skills dont work and u cant change hardcoded stuff which is very very anoying!! lol
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:49 pm

make one by all means. but just make it like ruby with sins and have everything balanced. do a beta and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Ye id only convert it over if its worth my while though. was just wondering on its stability more than anything. U get ya new ISP yet? lol.

Still no point if i have no host yet!!
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:34 pm

yup got my virgin in but theres no way i can host with just 1 pc in the house. especially when i play other games aswell.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:22 am

gutting Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Revolution

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:13 am

If you move to heroes files thats it for me i wont be playing so one player defo you have lost. there are loadssss of heroe servers i could go on if i wanted to play heroes.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:17 am

Ye ive been looking at them and even though they are alot more versatile they have thier draw backs like bad interface, no fishing, mount system is a bit pants and not Human Up?

But if its the only server that we can get a host for is there much choice? getting no more options tbh m8.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:15 am

Just to put a spanner in the works theres a big update to the Ruby files being released soon Sad
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Basically if i get a Dedicated host its gonna be about £30 a month...... and id have to go to Heroe Server files because they are simply to use and set up free of any other software to bump the price up....

Does anyone not know anyone willing to host? they dont have to do any work!! and maybe make a few Quid if th cashshop is worth while. u dont need a mega fast PC if u can leave it running. If u use it then it seend to be fast ofc lol!! im getting desperate now
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:27 pm

just offer someone 15 pound a month thor Smile see who pops up, maybe theres some trusted admins who would be able to do tht? better than 30 quid a month?
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:18 am

Id happily pay someone £15 a month any takers lol?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Converting to Hero's Files   Converting to Hero's Files I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Converting to Hero's Files
Page 1 of 1