Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Gift to the Evolution Community

Go down 
+3
jaffar91
GMThor
EpicFail
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicFail

My Gift to the Evolution Community Empty
PostSubject: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:33 am

Server 2012 VPS...

MSN - epicfailserver@icloud.com

My Gift to the Evolution Community Host

Last edited by EpicFail on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 am

Some more shots, now lets just hope my connections good enough!

My Gift to the Evolution Community Lock

My Gift to the Evolution Community Tiles
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:17 am

heya m8 i had a thought. Maybe u could host the ruby files for us untill we are ready to release the heros version of the server? its proving to be a muchbigger job than i first thought. Has limioted mobs and not all maps work etc so alot of changes are needed Sad

Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:17 am

looks like ya having fun btw Razz
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:18 am

That's why i started it all off, always love messing around with stuff!

This VPS is pretty fkin epic though, runs off 2 HDD's in raid, so uses its own hardware. Access to all 8 cores on host and 4GB RAM dedicated.

I've not set up a server since 1.4 so i'll take a look at ruby now
My MSN is on the 1st post if you need me lol
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:12 am

if u install teamviwer i can do all the installing of ruby its pretty complicated and can be very anoying. MEsses up loads cos teres so much to install + do Sad or u can have a bash as im not around much tonight lol. i got all the guides + files if u can pop on msn before i go.

my msn is m0ri2k@hotmail.com i just added u though.

Prob easier to work of the basic files then once its working add all the changes we did on evo.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:11 am

Sabs currently remoted into the VPS, enjoying setting up SQL 2012 hahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:13 am

cmon ladies stop talking about it and get the damn server up haha! ;p

any updates on the poll thor? or u leaving it a bit longer?

Back to top Go down
Revolution

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 am

Dont use heroes files their wank!! just stay with Ruby plz x.
Back to top Go down
DarkRose

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:55 am

Should use XP as OS, should reduce lag if there's any.
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:11 am

whats so wrong with heroes rev?
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:59 am

who cares lets just get it back online lol
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:21 pm

sabar wrote:
whats so wrong with heroes rev?
the interface sucks + mounts suck + no fishing + gemming is interesting apart from that they really kick ass we have weather features like fog aswell which is cool and loads of sounds + everything from mir3!! really so much more room to expand on heroes i think we should move.

Will keep it ruby whilst me and ring work on Heros though and ill work out a way to convert items over aswell even if u have them blank if thats ok?

get it up yet? use xamp aswell for account creation.
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:17 pm

fuck not coverting to heroes rev its gives you SO much more to work with, its awsum having a mir 2 server with mir 3 mobs to kill Smile

oh thor one feature i would really like to see (which ive bin playing with on a heroes server while this is down) is the hp display when u hit mobs, im sure you no wat i meen like when u tbolt a mob is says -50 in red of -100 in green for example Smile

glad to see people arnt lettin this serv fail ^^
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 am

ye that works fine on heroes also the exp dont show in the chat window its on the side its alot better in many ways but ofc u lose some nice features Sad we will have a heroes text server up soon.

Oh i will say that im mising maps so there will be some changes Sad
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:01 am

thor changes are good m8. its what a keeps a server interesting, your not really losing that many features tbh, what are your plans for the items that are ingame at the moment?
my thoughts would be keep all the item stats the way they are atm, just find a new skin for the sets that arnt in that database?
youl have some nice 1s to work with ^^
any approx for test server? not working until 12.30pm on weds so i got some free time lol
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:41 am

we have a test server up but its the bare mins atm mainly testing its stability its been up 2 days fine so looks good. As for items ye they will all be staying the same but im re-coding the dungeon quests to ave kill counters on the normal mobs but bosses will still drop Body Pieces mainly due to the Weekend Farming event we use.

As for weaposn etc they will stay the same then we can use new skins for higher level stuff Smile BUT i cant transfer gemmed shit so if we keep ruby up ill have to just replace ya kit with normal items(IF WE CAN) if not will have some compensation event or something.

ive just finished all teh ancnt maps, low, mid, high lvl caves. All BW npcs work and all caves apart from Vipers, Troll, Hell + RedCave, Lunar due to lack of mobs or maps so thats gonna take some time to work. if u have any hero server installed please let me know if u have maps....

SNAKE.map
LABY... all those
SG001
SG002
SG003
UMM

i have the first 3 maps in lunar but the last 2 dont work so ill sort soemthing out there.

Hell i have the maps but no mobs but i can just pinch some from mir3
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:47 am

hey bud il have a quick look through and try and send via attachments in hotmail ^^
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:57 am

hey m8 it says its sent so hopefully it goes through ok, i sent the snake map, lobby maps, couldnt find the files SG 001/002/003 but i sent some that looked like they were the right ones. cudnt decide if umm was a map or u saying umm haha ;p
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:32 am

DarkRose wrote:
Should use XP as OS, should reduce lag if there's any.
Get a job you nob

Ok so i've got Ruby SQL imported into SQL2012, the set up is pretty experimental atm but we'll see how it goes
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:48 am

So what's that meen bud? You've got the old files ready to go on a host comp? U may have noticed I'm no techie haha
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 am

where did u send them to m8 lol? my email is dan1el.rees@hotmail.co.uk.

Ye epics setting the original up first so that works then ill update it all with the evo stuff from nov backup.
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Awsum so is this gunna b up fairly quick as its the easy part? (If it is the easy bit haha) also wat will happen to any lvls or items gained I between now and the update? Nice job guys ,nice to see its cumin along and I can stop playing this other shit server lol
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Sorry bud I sent them to the msn I saw u post - m0ri2k@hotmail.com

just forwarded to the other hotmail account ^^
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 am

ah no worries m8 i dont check that old email much Razz well all levels gaimed will be easy to transfer as for items we arnt to sure cos its alot of accounts to look through and do one by one so to save time i may just put a long event on to help u all gain some stuff back like doublt spawn timers or something.

Or just replace some stuff with blank stuff(not everything)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gift to the Evolution Community   My Gift to the Evolution Community I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gift to the Evolution Community
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next