Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete instruction needed.

Go down 
+6
DarkRose
jaffar91
KaPow
GMThor
sabar
jonathan0924
10 posters
AuthorMessage
jonathan0924

Complete instruction needed. Empty
PostSubject: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:56 pm

since the server is back up .. but i tried to patch the new file and change the ip .. it doesnt work ..
i think lots of ppl facing the same problem with me .. so . if it possible .. post a tread with full instruction and files .. or a complete client d/l .. appreciate .. thanks
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:49 pm

still trying to get full client up and ready to download. connect keeps cutting off half way through.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:44 pm

If anyone connected to the sever before and have the Original client then all you need is the Patch1.zip mentioned in the announcement. With then put ritem in the Data folder. Put all .wil/.wix also in teh data folder. Replayce the ini's and Exe is the root folder then it should work fine!! this has been mentioned in the announcement....

We dont have the full client uploaded yet but you wont need any patch for this as they are already in the client. so bare with us it keeps timing out half way through the upload Sad maybe we can host a torrent for it on the host pc if we cant use the ftp.
Back to top Go down
jonathan0924

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 pm

owh ... get it .. ah .. how come my account doesnt exist ? mind have a check ?
Back to top Go down
KaPow

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 pm

if you created it after november it wont be in the database.. lol
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 am

As Kapow said. Really sorry if uve lost levels etc but the xmas event will be in for 3-4 weeks to help you level back up fast. there are Xmas trees in the starter cave so its very easy to level from 1 - 40
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:38 am

hey thor have u got a plan for the tiger items plz? was a pain in the arse to get them lol
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm

just pm me or a GM ingame will replace them m8 no worries.
Back to top Go down
DarkRose

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Server down?
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Servers up new ip in topic below this one
Back to top Go down
Revolution

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:18 am

ffs i dont understand so we cant play it yet? unless we still have the old client files? ffs i deleted them cos i thought it was all going to be new fileS!!!
Back to top Go down
Vork

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:31 am

You can go to http://www.evolutionmir.co.nr/ then go to the download section and download the full client, then you need to download the patch from https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=A0BCA3B949CB5751&id=A0BCA3B949CB5751%21107
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:07 am

we are still trying to get a new full client uploaded m8 im looking around for another copy now. The old download should work still though. but we want it on a new FTP aswell. u will also need to change the IP address to:176.252.37.191 keep checking forum as the host is having isop problems and it keeps changing IP.
Back to top Go down
DearDiary

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:08 am

Finally downloaded Client (it seemed to just drop out) , changed the address .
But the link to make a new account seems to be broken. I get " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage " Perhaps someone could test ? I checked my connection and that seems OK.
Back to top Go down
Vork

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 am

You need to go to http://www.evolutionmir.co.nr/ to create your account.
Back to top Go down
DearDiary

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 am

Thank you Vork

account created ( I'm a n00b )
Back to top Go down
DearDiary

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:28 am

Got to create a character then found had wrong Ex file , downloaded Sky patch, transferred files across, now can't get anything ! Screen goes black - then 4-5 seconds back to desktop/program file
fed up
back later
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 am

heya m8 i think you didnt put the files in the correct directories. The ritem.dat needs to go in the data folder or the client wont load and kicks u out. Also the wil's/wix's files go in data aswell. hope this helps. and there is a new IP to put in the 2 mir2.ini and mirsetup.ini files. Epic is working on an Autopatcher so u guys wont need to manually change the IP if thers isp problems!!! Very Happy

Current ip should be: 176.252.37.191
Back to top Go down
smudg

smudg

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 am

just getting con closed is it up
Back to top Go down
smudg

smudg

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:55 am

dont worry on didnt do ip
Back to top Go down
Revolution

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:17 am

Yeah iv got no idea how to get back onto server i dont think i can even remember my id/pass and theirs no guide on what to do with that patch file and where to put the new server adress which seems to be changing every day? i just dont know how to get it to work.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Follow this here: http://www.evolutionmir2.net/t332-new-host-new-files-new-team

Simply replace all the files with the new ones as explained earlier in this thread.

Then you need to change the IP address in the mir2.ini + mirsetup.ini to the recent one which hasnt changed in a few days now: 2.120.84.213

Its a matter of replacing files so find the files and replace it for each one.

untill we get an autopatcher working its going to be like this Sad trying to upload a new FULL client also

Last edited by GMThor on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revolution

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Is my account even on their? im not sure if i keep getting my pass wrong or maybe i made it after the latest back up??
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:05 am

pm me ya username m8. it might of been made after nov 23rd Sad or make a new account and try to make the char again if it creates then it was sorry to say Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete instruction needed.   Complete instruction needed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete instruction needed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: