Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cant Get on Server :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fusion

Cant Get on Server :( Empty
PostSubject: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Tried downloading the client 3 times now and each time its really slow and then cancels after 300mb saying ''network error''

Also tried connecting by downloading the patch and putting the files in another ruby server folder so i can play meanwhile but i get kicked off after selecting the server with the error:Connection cancelled by unexpected problem in server

Guessing im destined not to play lol, is there anyway around this or some alternative download or something?

Its a shame because the server looks really good lol
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:15 pm

did u place the ritem.dat file in the data folder?
Back to top Go down
Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:47 pm

yep done all that still wont lemme on after i select EvolutionMir >< think i need the full client or something but like i said the download starts for abit then keeps stopping after 5 mins and is really slow.
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:52 pm

ill try to find a mirror to download from mate. ye u need the full client to play. can possibly play if u have a copy of mirforever files and replace all the client stuff there but not tried as they are Ruby files
Back to top Go down
Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:21 am

any luck? lol bored as hell -.-
Back to top Go down
Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:33 am

and yes i tried mir2forever client with ur ini's and exe etc but after selecting the EvolutionMir button i get a message saying ''Connection cancelled by unexpected problem in server'' and get kicked out so completly stuck lol
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:41 am

strange =/ when i get home tomorrow ill try torrent the client and leave it on for few days or upload it to a site in parts
Back to top Go down
Ablex

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm

How are you downloading it?

I used a download manager and had no problems.

Try using a download manager then if it stops you can just pick it up from where it stops.
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 am

cmon not again! lol xD
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 am

server actually online? or has been in past 2 hours? id sort it but i cant get access through Team viewer >.<
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 am

nah sab its been down since last night, (as far as im aware)
maybe his router is messing about?
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 am

could be. wont know till he gets home
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:29 am

bit shit really lol xD well time to play the waiting game... just b4 my day off >.<
Back to top Go down
sabar

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:30 am

back up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant Get on Server :(   Cant Get on Server :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant Get on Server :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: