Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets Clear The Air

Go down 
+3
Glastow
KaPow
EpicFail
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicFail

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 am

I don't care what has been said both in game and on the forums.

Sabar has been a most valued asset whilst setting up this server for YOU to play on. We went through hours of hardware testing late at night (into early hours) on the server, changing operating systems numerous times to get this online and running the way it should.

Whilst i maybe a good IT Technician with numerous qualifications MCDBA 2003, MCSA 2003 & MCSD.NET to name just a few, i'm utterly useless when it comes to the setup and configuration of a mir server. Sabar's availability and skill set has been a key in

A, Getting this server running
B, Keeping it running

He has not 'abused the @make a bit too much' and i'm willing to give the entire server logs since server went back live to anyone who wants to challenge this.

Haz, you think its unfair? Well i think its unfair i have to give up my connection for ungrateful people. I cant download or do any intensive tasks on my PC/Network to ensure you stay lag free.

Athena crying because of what? Yeah i got a blowjob for hosting... Yeah server chat is logged

I broke the terms and conditions from broadband provider (which included immediate termination of services if caught) by changing the router to provide better stability, subsequently i'm not able to make a direct connection to the game to access any of my characters... i've given up my account and a GM account so YOU can play this server.

This server, although 'virtual' has DEDICATED CPU usage and DEDICATED ram with a DEDICATED SSD, you would have to spend £400+ to match the specification of this server.

I am NOT having anyone bad mouth my friends because they feel they are hard done. You have an issue, your raise it and its dealt with, not act like CHILDREN bitching and moaning accusing people and yes looking through today's chat and PMs, that's exactly whats gone on.

I gave Jaffar some items for his tiger because of the wipe, that must make him a corrupted player!? or me corrupt for giving it out? NO! it means I CARE, I CARE enough to stop playing so you can enjoy it. I would help every single person out to the best i can, because i want this to be a success.

for the records, this server wasn't up in just under 2 hours like you all seem to think, it actually took a couple of days with many..many hours of work.

Thor and Sabar need maximum respect, they deserve it!

Sabar will continue both a GM and NON GM char should he wish to do so without fear of being accused for some form of corruption.

I feel so strong about this i would walk out of the team, cease to host, all in support of sabar.

!!INNOCENT!!

RANT OVER

I hope we can work towards a happy and stable community.. Please use the new forums located at
http://www.evolution-forum.co.nr for our fresh start.

Epic
Back to top Go down
KaPow

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:46 am

lol you make me laugh
Back to top Go down
Glastow

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 am

ye thank you epic thor an sabar
but i think your all mission my point(sorry sayin @made never new he @allskiled his tao) you say its not a unfair advanced but it is he @allskilled his tao you now how hard it is get spells on here that is a MASSIVE advanced over any other player startin o coming back(and very unfair)

i feel so strongly over this because thor him self sed he never give spells back..
old fourms old news i guess...
Back to top Go down
sabar

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:06 am

fact of the matter is its settled. epic has had his say. i have had mine (which im tired of having to explain myself) and you all have had yours. where the server goes from here i dont care. but ill be around to make sure its working as it should be.
Back to top Go down
Glastow

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 am

+1 an i hope you play tbh
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:36 am

well i hope your happy kapow and glastow, lets come back and fuck things up by crying some like youve always done. good stuff.

i think the funniest thing is you 2 i barely see you online anyways.. and yet youve made sabar, an active player, feel like he has to quit?
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 am

KaPow wrote:
lol you make me laugh

Sums you up
Back to top Go down
KaPow

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:20 am

jaff, why dont we play any more?

epic, your a tit lol
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 am

ive spent enough of my time argueing with you. you two have ruined the motivation i had left for this server. hope you have fun playing... or most likely standing in safezone.
Back to top Go down
KaPow

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 am

youve spent enough time arguing with me? hardly even speak to ya
im not playing, you can play it all ya like, i aint even bothering to post any more cba, byebyes Smile
Back to top Go down
sabar

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 am

the whole point of me quitting my playable chars was to try and keep you and haz ingame. are my efforts wasted?
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:12 am

KaPow wrote:
youve spent enough time arguing with me? hardly even speak to ya
im not playing, you can play it all ya like, i aint even bothering to post any more cba, byebyes Smile

lol! closest thing i could find to getting the flags out
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:13 pm

sabar i sed from the start they werent worth it m8. all they do is cry and moan wen things arnt in there favour. if you come back i will, gotta love extorsion ;p lol
Back to top Go down
sabar

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:42 pm

go get me poison cloud then ill play Razz
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:41 pm

haha il try m8 ;p

unfortunately i got con closed xD
Back to top Go down
Glastow

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:56 pm

if we stood around in sz all day how come we got the best kit on a warr tao wizz..... an jaffar get off your high horse u sed ingame it was unfair lol

when server back online?
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 pm

i ment since you got back lol... i didnt say it was unfair m8 ive never cared what they had as i didnt no wat they had after i had left.
Back to top Go down
EpicFail

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 am

Sorry for the delay with server, just ran a full backup including OS whilst count was dead.It'll be going up in next few minutes, and with a few tweaks to hardware, CPU increased from 4.2Ghz to 4.6Ghz
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:37 am

Stop bitching ffs ya making me even wanna just quit the server seems all the work thats ever done so u can all play is for nothing. Getting really fuked off never any thanks. I wonder what the next moan will be????

The fact IS YOU HAVE A FREE WORKING SERVER!!! THATS COSTING EPIC MONEY TO RUN!!! AND MY FREE TIME...SABRES FEEE TIME....EPICS FREE TIME OUTSIDE OF A FULLTIME JOB AWAY FROM FAMILY TO HOST/RUN/MAINTAIN/UPDATE. If you dont like i then please leave or stop biatching, we dont benift at all from hosting a free server apart form the enjoyment of it.....which your slowly draining from me.

Whats done is done get over it.
Back to top Go down
sexmachine

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:24 am

Kapow still not getting his own way I see and I haven't even played the server
Back to top Go down
GMThor

GMThor

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm

yoo Sex get back on it m8!!!
Back to top Go down
jaffar91

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:23 am

dead on sex, if ure on ul see me soon m8 Smile
ive payed for season pass on b ops 2 so u wont see me for a little bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets Clear The Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Clear The Air   Lets Clear The Air I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Clear The Air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evolution-Mir 2.6 :: Evolution Mir :: General Discussion-
Jump to: