Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Evolution-Mir 2.6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Evolution Mir

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fishing......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GMThor

GMThor

Fishing...... Empty
PostSubject: Fishing......   Fishing...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Heya all im gonna be adding the fishing shop very soon which will seel basic stuff that
u need to go fishing. What i need form u is IDEAS on possible Fish/items that u can
get from the bottom of the water lol

i think ill add Stones
Fish that give u stats like dc/mc/sc etc

Just need general ideas some ill be able to make some i wont!
so nothing is to stupid lol
Back to top Go down
Valandy

Valandy

Fishing...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing......   Fishing...... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Fishing in my mir? Razz
Back to top Go down
TigerSeaI

Fishing...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing......   Fishing...... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 am

well on usa mir(depending on what quality fishing kit you had) you had chances of getting gems,

sometimes boxes that u opened which had something totally random in it(most of the time crap like iron bracelets but somtimes decent stuff like nice rings etc)

most of the time when u had a suckcessful bite you just for certain fish which were basically hp and mp pots(which done a little bit more hp than the largest pots and only wieghed 1 per pot. so worth collecting)

also used to be able to get eels, mackrell and another 1 i cant remember. these where basically nice buffs that lasted 1 hour

EEL - luck+1 dc7 mc5 sc5 and when u die ur stone doesnt break and you dont drop items
mackrell - i think!! was luck +1 acc+ agil + etc
Back to top Go down
jaffar1991

Fishing...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing......   Fishing...... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 am

Tbh ive only got a bad opinion on fishing. It only seems to favour those who can leave a char afk for 24 hours, plus wat does its purpose serve here? I wudnt like to see anything like gems or items drop from it as this cud unbalance the serv bcoz of the small player count atm. My view wud b to keep it unused for now until we get higher then add armour ingreds to it to create blue/red/gold arm etc

Any1 elses views?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fishing...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing......   Fishing...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishing......
Page 1 of 1